GINGERBREAD CONTEST – SHOWCASE RECEPTION & TREE LIGHTING
The Chaffee Art Center, your center for creativity, is excited to announce the return of the Gingerbread Contest. This year’s theme is “Season of Giving.” Interested bakers, schools, organizations, businesses, families, individuals and young people are invited to submit their imaginative gingerbread creations.
- Entries do not have to pre-register, but are appreciated, and those that pre-register by November 22nd will be eligible for a chance to win a holiday gift basket giveaway.
- Gingerbread creation will be on display in our historic 1890’s mansion starting at the Gingerbread Showcase Reception & Tree Lighting on December 7th from Noon to 3pm until the close of the Annual Holiday Exhibit on January 3rd.
- Awards in a variety of categories will be given including a $250 prize for the 1st place winner; $150 for 2nd place and $100 for 3rd place.
- All entries must be delivered to the Chaffee Art Center on either December 4th or 5th between the hours of Noon and 5pm.
- Gingerbread Contest Rules
- Gingerbread Contest Entry Form
For more information, call 802-775-0356, or stop into the Chaffee Art Center at 16 South Main Street in Rutland, VT.