Juried Artist Membership
The Rutland Area Art Association d.b.a Chaffee Art Center invites artists residing in Vermont and within 50 miles of its borders to submit applications for juried artist membership. The Chaffee is a non-profit community arts organization with a mission to promote member artwork and educate the community. Members and non-members may apply. Once accepted as a juried artist member, a membership fee must be paid.
Juried artist members are invited to submit images to be juried as a featured artist. Featured artists are allotted 1 gallery within the building for a featured show. Once accepted as a featured artists, there is a $75 exhibiting fee. Featured artists will be juried once per year for the following years featured shows.
Benefits of Juried Artist Membership:
- The opportunity to exhibit artwork in our Summer and Winter Member Shows.
- The opportunity to be juried as a Featured Artist.
- An opportunity to sell items in our gift shop.
- Advance notice of exhibit openings, special events, classes and workshops.
- Invitation to member only events, sales, and discounts.
- The Chaffee Art Center e-newsletter.
- Listing on our website.
- Representation on our online gallery.
Review and complete the following regulations and application for jury artist membership. Applications may be email to [email protected] with attention to Exhibition Committee. Or they may be mailed to Chaffee Art Center, Attn: Exhibition Committee, PO Box 1447, Rutland, VT 05701, or dropped at our gallery.
Click here to find out more information about joining the Chaffee Art Center as a member.
If you have any questions please call 802-775-0356 or email [email protected].