Juried Artist Membership
The Rutland Area Art Association d.b.a Chaffee Art Center invites artists to submit applications for juried artist membership. The Chaffee is a non-profit community arts organization with a mission to promote member artwork and educate the community. Members and non-members may apply. Once accepted as a juried artist member, a membership fee of $90 must be paid.
Juried artist members are invited to submit images to be juried as a featured artist. Featured artists are allotted 1 gallery within the building for a featured show. Once accepted as a featured artists, there is a $100 exhibiting fee.
Benefits of Juried Artist Membership:
- The opportunity to exhibit artwork in our Member Shows.
- The opportunity to be juried as a Featured Artist.
- An opportunity to sell items when exhibiting.
- Advance notice of exhibit openings, special events, classes and workshops.
- Invitation to member only events, sales, and discounts.
- The Chaffee Art Center e-newsletter.
- Listing on our website.
- Representation in our social media
Review and complete the following regulations and application for jury artist membership. Applications may be email to [email protected] or mailed/dropped off to Chaffee Art Center, 16 South Main Street, Rutland, VT 05701.
Click here to find out more information about joining the Chaffee Art Center as a member.
If you have any questions please call 802-775-0356 or email [email protected].